ولا لينا الف وش ولا بنحب حد يغش انت معايا ولا مش؟

2all my friends

I'm Sorry...
For all the mean things I have said.
I'm Sorry...For all the things I did or didn't do.
I'm Sorry...If I ever ignored YOU
I'm Sorry... If I ever made you feel bad or put you down.
I'm Sorry...If I ever thought I was bigger or better than you..
I Luv You... Don't EVER forget that! Through bad times and good,i'll always be here for you
I'm Sorry... For everything wrong i've ever doneI'm writing this because what if tomorrow never comes?
What if you never get to say good-bye or give a BIGhug to the people you care about?
What if you never get to say I'm sorry or I love you?
I LUV YOU!!! FRIENDS ALWAYS!!!
send this to all the people you love! (Including Me!) If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be ahundred minus one day, so I never have to live withoutyou." --- Winnie the Pooh "True friendship is like sound health; the value of itis seldom known until it be lost."*
i say sorry 2 day
...Because what if tomorrow never comes?

هناك تعليق واحد:

غير معرف يقول...

والكلام ده لمين انشاء الله؟؟

اللسان عضلة تكمن ورائها كل معضلة ... الذي يجادل كثيرا يعمل قليلا ...العباقرة شهب كتب عليها أن تحترق لإنارة عصورها ...وان صاحب حسن الخلق ليبلغ به درجة صاحب الصوم والصلاة...قم للمعلم وفيه التبجيلا كاد المعلم ان يكون رسولا...لا يجب أن تقول كل ما تعرف ، ولكن يجب أن تعرف كل ما تقول...الحياء جمال في المرأة وفضيلة في الرجل...فاظفر بعلم تعش حيا به ابدا فالناس موتى واهل العلم احياء...رب أخ لم تلده أمي ينفي الأذى عني ويجلو همي